Do You Know What Your Kids Are Listening To?
In today’s super Connected Intelligence environment where everyone can access information at blinding speeds, responsible parents need a device that will help protect their children from some of the negatives that exist in today’s modern culture. When parents are not around they need to feel secure that their children won’t fall prey to unsavory music and lyrics. Being a member with TrustedTunes.com they will have at their disposal software that will inform them of what their children are listening to, and being able to gather this information in real time is essential.
Trusted Tunes will be the agency that will assist in protecting your children. They have developed state of the art software that will interface with many popular computer and music based devices. Their invention eliminates all adverse exposure completely by composing detailed reports for the parent that will keep them aware of all current music activity and trends. This cutting edge system acts as a counterbalance to any unfavorable music of today of any genre. Executive Producers Michael R. Crump and Travis Wiiliams [Musical Concepts, LLC] take pride in their system being the buffer between the parent and societal pressures that children experience on a daily basis. Trusted Tunes will serve as a protective system for parents; that will be there twenty-four hours a day.
The mission at Trusted Tunes is to empower the parent!
Trusted Tunes would like to say that they honor the aspect of free speech within this great nation of ours. They’re proponents of this sacred right and also think that is bedrock of our country’s liberty. But even within the marketplace of ideas and discourse we should always remain vigilant regarding what dialogue we choose to engage in and especially how this dialogue impacts our children.
1. It has been proven that when students and children are exposed to positive music they perform better in school.
2. Children maintain a greater respect for parents, teachers and authority figures when they are not constantly bombarded with explicit images and sounds of discord.
3. This year 93 percent of adults said tangible music instruction should be part of every child’s education; 78 percent said states should mandate that instruction.
4. Studies have proven that when children are exposed to favorable music, they
- are more focused students
- are more disciplined students
- are more creative students
- are more respectful students
- are more self-assured students with higher levels of self-esteem
- improve their test scores
- improve their time management skills
- improve their critical thinking skills
5. Teens who had affirming music education were less likely to get into trouble than students who did not and experienced a greater level of success later in life
6. An Estimated 7 million children in U.S. are without supervision after school.
Trusted Tunes will be at the forefront in the quest to create socially adept children through positive musical content. Intending to be pioneers in the process which seeks to enhance students through musical innovation and finally, they promise to do their part in the development of our most prized asset, our children!
For more go to TrustedTunes.com click here